Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Heavy things

I bought a larger purse - it's pretty - pale rose pink with flower symbols embossed on one side. I put my smaller purse inside of it which has lots of zipper compartments. I wondered how it got to be so heavy.
Clearing out Willy's room I found peculiar things which I'd just throw in this new purse and today I even found metal attachments for his wheelchair in there!!
Tomorrow I must dump everything out and get rid of unnecessary items.
Did you see on the news that there are so many hoarders in the States that they're now going to help them clear out their places - I think for free. One place belonged to a Psychiatrist !




Willy had a heavy wire carrier which was supposed to fix on his walker and it was because of that and four bags of the last clothes that I was all done in. Of course I had to park in the farthest parking lot and some is up-hill.


His care-aid told me she had fed him some oatmeal this morning, so thought he was a bit better. I told the care-aid I couldn't wait to see the nurse because I didn't feel well myself.
I couldn't stay in the room for long with that rattle in his chest. It looks like the morphine is making him sleep because noises I made while clearing up didn't wake him.


I drove to Salvation Army and they were so nice, even helped me with the bags from the car. Surely that's the end of that job. I asked the staff if he remained in that condition, how was he to get to the new building on the 13th and she said they'd call an ambulance.


I've just watched "The story of the Jewish people" on public T.V.
My goodness what a history they have. They're so creative a people and clever. Combined with being Jewish and Russian or German, they have changed the world.
Weren't they wonderful for Broadway musicals? Composing and the lyrics were like nothing else.
And the movie Moguls and the science world.
Now they have their own country but they fight within themselves and their neighbours so they are still a woebegone people.


I made arrangements to have a driver for Thursday to see the kidney lady. Community Services is marvelous.
Am reading biography on Queen Victoria - I love these good researched books and keep picking up the book to see who gets what wife and how much money and how many estates !!!
signed - bagged out Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment