Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spurt of energy

I was getting worried about completely losing my energy. The walk to the dining room looms ahead with me not being sure I can make the distance.
After I've had lunch I just want to sleep a while because I feel I've eaten a logger's meal when it was a small amount.
However, as my ultra sound was cancelled for today something clicked to give me a spurt of energy and I attacked the shredding (maybe too enthusiastically) and cleared out some binders hoping no one is going to come to demand something I was supposed to keep !!!
I'm tired of being the guardian of so much paperwork - holding it 'just in case'.


I got my 'sparc' card (disabled parking) just in time because see above. It will be of good use.


The windows are closed because the power washers have started. That's another thing which is good to have done. Last year I had left one ajar and you wouldn't believe the mess through the screen.


Brenda is going to come with me Friday night to dinner at the park and Mady's opening for her wool shop.


Next big thing which has to be done is to get invitations for the show addressed and ready, after that I can simmer down.
signed simmering Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment