Monday, April 21, 2014

What did I leave behind?

I pace the floor a bit because I have the feeling I've left something behind somewhere.
I thought I was more settled but guess I was too hasty to think that way.


Today was the first Bank day. Brenda and friend Barbara came with me and everything played out very well. Thursday we go again to tidy up loose ends and fill requirements from the Government.
If things continue to go well, I'll be able to give lessons on death procedures.
The horror stories of closing the spouses account right away do not apply to us apparently and we can take our time.


Think I said in previous Blog that we have always had Easter Monday Holiday but the bank was open and one Credit Union was closed. AAGH!!!!


People tell me they really liked the piece in the paper about Willy. It reached so many who had followed his life before. I love living in Mission!


signed Mission girl - Doris







No comments:

Post a Comment