Sunday, April 20, 2014

Reaction

My son left for the ferries at five o'clock and I'm waiting to know if he got on one all right without much difficulty. I always thought Easter Monday was a bank holiday but I learn that it isn't and some people do not have the day off in which case there may be lots of folk going home today.


We did a lot of sorting out here and I can see a certain sense of order now. There's lots of forms and letters to write but they can take their time.
Tomorrow I'll learn at the meeting how the finances are sorted out and what's to be done with RRIF, automatic deposits and automatic deductions etc. and the income tax return to come.


I seem to need to sleep in the day-time now so will have to learn how to pace myself to allow a nap. And my blood sugar is different than BW (before Willy)when I test on the glucometer. I dream very real dreams when I do snooze but maybe it will ease up after time.


Thank you Nanette for your comments.


signed - adjusting Doris







No comments:

Post a Comment