Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vacation day

Today I stayed in all day to attack a few things. I didn't go to see Willy because it looks like he's going to be all right and I've got to keep my life going.


After hearing all that's wrong with me I decided to complete all necessary things for our show.
I'm securing cardboard to each painting to protect them from accidents, then making a list to give the gallery lots of time for them to make cards with the title and price on them.
I'm making the place where they will stand until June 21st. to be neater and will start writing what I want read at the opening and concentrate on getting nice invites and addressing envelopes.
Then I'll start getting promotions going. There's only two and a half months to go and boy! I've learned there's always something that will crop up that you didn't expect. My health and appointments to doctors will be one thing.


I don't like one painting (purple rainbow) but I'm glad I gave the paints away so I don't start messing around with it. It is what it is and I told Mady if it disturbed the rest of the work, just substitute two from the Coquitlam show which haven't been seen in Mission.
I really like the "Midnight Rainbow" so that balances the likes and dislikes.


I heated these flakey rolls which are stuffed with feta cheese and spinach in my new little oven and it works well. I'll try the veggie pizza tomorrow.


The world has a lust for violence and television is obliging this lust. All the channels I can get have so-called detective series - just an excuse to have three murders per episode. Every time I turn the channel there's a gun aimed at me or some gory scene.
We need a Gory inspector. Commercials continue to offend me when they show the worst scenes to attract an audience. Children watch these by default with no warning issued for parents.
My health might be running down but my rage at these things gain energy!!
signed getting things done - Doris







No comments:

Post a Comment