Thursday, April 3, 2014

More about docs.

Bless community Services. My ride came early but that was okay because I'm usually early too.
The driver turned out to be Mr.J. who said he recognised it was me because Willy had bought the house on Rose avenue from him and always loved the fact that Willy bought it because it had an oak toilet seat on the toilet !!!.
He's a very good driver and used to be captain of rental large yachts - what a job.
I told him what a coincidence because the man that bought the same house from us was the same name as him and a further coincidence was this Mr.J. lived in the house I can see from my studio and how beautiful was the Forsythia bush and he said it was he who had planted it.


So I had my appointment with Dr.Yao and what a great doctor she is. I knew when she had ordered 12 vials of blood for my test she was going to find something.
Well she asked if I drank alcohol because for heaven's sake - my liver is in trouble.
Then there's less filtration in my kidneys and I have to have the bone marrow checked out and my blood cells aren't too good and I'm anemic. She worried about my blood pressure but I assured her it was white coat syndrome  and she believed me.
I'm to first have an ultra sound.
NUTS!


Went to see Willy. Once again he looks so peaceful sleeping, shallow, regular breathing.
Made comfortable. I spoke in low voice - told him I was there.
When I got home I talked to Brenda and she helped with getting me ready for death.


Am reading Queen Victoria and if anyone desires to be a queen - it ain't fun and of course we'll never get a Prince Albert.  Love - love - love the book.
signed hope I get through all this Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment