Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Feeling Fuzzy

I saw this lady reporter on T.V. reporting a football game.
As she was talking to the camera, a football smashed into the side of her head, knocking her hard and sending her a step back with hair flying from the shock.
Bravely, she came back to her original position as if nothing had happened and carried on her report as if she hadn't been knocked for a loop.
I got thinking she must have done that action as a professional, as sometimes athletes make a goal even though they have been basically knocked out. I admired her for doing it but worried that she must have spoken afterwards while feeling fuzzy but getting through the assignment regardless.
Well, I've decided it's exactly how I feel.  I hope it soon passes because one doesn't feel in control. I actually bought a cane to walk with because even walking is unsteady.
Maybe it's common to have this sort of thing after the death of a spouse. How would I know?


Went to the dentist to have my dentures re-lined or new dentures.
He said the jaw bones have shrunk and new dentures are not possible unless I have six screws put in to hold them in place.
So I will go to a Denturist on Tuesday to ask for re-lining and see how that goes.


It's strange not to have to go to Pleasantview any more. However, I found a double mat to fit a frame I had and am thinking of fitting a small work of mine in it. Will have time to do those sort of things now.
signed - fuzzy but working things out - Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment