Monday, April 7, 2014

History in Quebec

Interesting completion of the election in Quebec tonight.
Thank goodness we're not dragged through another round of a referendum for separation !!
What a life for politicians - forever having to devote time away from their homes to get laws made and unmade.
Having said that, I think my youngest son would make a good politician, he has a gift of getting along with all and sundry and calming people down and he has charisma.  But he's determined to be the best father ever so it would be difficult to combine the two.


Joy is teaching full time and her knee gives her a lot of pain. Hopefully she'll get a call to say they will operate.
She encouraged me not to have such invasive tests like the bone marrow one. Says that if the doctors find out something there'll be more trouble and I've done well so far so keep going and just know I'm at the stage where naturally everything is getting older so it's expected but not desperate.


I feel good about getting the paintings all ready with a list of them for labelling. Now I have to do the dreaded invitation addressing.
I'm gradually going through the big closet to see what I can throw out but I won't fret about it. I just need to live in quarters which are uncluttered and peaceful.






It was sunny today so things all around have perked up.
signed more settled Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment