Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wheelchair

It's been decided - think Willy must have had what they call "an incident" in the small wheelchair because he has to accept that is his future now - to be in the big wheelchair and be wheeled to his meals. It's a safety concern.
So I've got the small wheelchair in the trunk of the car (a care-aid lifted it in) but have to wait for someone to lift it out.
At this point I could rent another suite to accommodate all the invalid accessories I've collected.


Went to my favourite restaurant with my friends in Abbotsford and it was great to be in the swing of things again. They have a real chef there so it was fun to try different things.


Made a decision to ask for guidance from my other friend and feel relieved that we will talk about my concerns.







No comments:

Post a Comment