Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Netflix

Once again my stress level rises as I try to get Netflix with my crazy system.
I've decided to scrap it and get the other channels instead. I like switches saying "on" or "off" not this horsing around with another lap-top and half doing the actions on the chesterfield and the rest getting up and down to turn knobs on the lap-top. Finish. Finish.


I found it hard to get my talk to behave. I made myself stay in and get it done. But once I deleted most of the other subjects popping up and getting in the way, my Muse took over and I (or my Muse) sailed away and I have a twenty minute talk.


Actually what happened was I took bits that I have in my books but they were not together. So I wove them into one theme and included many more details relating to it and it's fine.


I'm reading Charles Dickins, his life. He thought "marriage was the solution to sexual hygiene, domestic comfort and for companionship." which I guess is as good as any description. He really was a good writer and gets you right into the room with his characters. He was so restless though, moving to different houses and places on a whim continually. I am enjoying the book. I've seen films on his life but so many people are involved in his story that I find I like to read about it so I can work everyone out.
 The book mentions Chatham, Leamington and Rochester which are places where our family lived.
signed Not Netflix Doris











No comments:

Post a Comment