Thursday, March 6, 2014

Renoir

For Saturday night movie here, they had a film called Renoir and I had to miss it. I asked Steve (staff) if he would put it on for me at a time when I was around and this afternoon he did and I went in to the small theatre here and watched it.
If I had been the director I would have called "CUT" many times because it was draggy to the extreme. Yet it had pleasant scenes and must have made the men happy with full frontal nudes aplenty!
Renoir as an older man was a well cast and was a good actor, even quoted his favourite quotes but it was concentrating on his arthritis and impending death and the war. I wanted to see his young self in happier times. I would say the main theme was how to make as many scenes as you could where you  show bare breasts. I couldn't make out if the number of women he had looking after him were worn-out models or not. They were forever carrying him up through the garden in a make-shift contraption to his studio and then back down the garden to his house!
His son came through very attractive and of course he's the one who made some fine art films later.


The florist phoned to say they are to deliver flowers. I'm very curious who is sending them when there is no special occasion.


Willy had been taken by a visitor to a "Bible Study" session in Pleasantview. I informed the desk that I do not wish for him to be taken to such a thing and then went in to see what was going on and told the visitor the same.
I have learned to take notice of the agitation which wriggles inside of me sometimes telling me something is not right and act on it. Willy never wanted anything to do with Religious groups and I feel it's taking advantage of his mental stage to take him when he can't state what he doesn't want.
I trimmed his hair as I have done for twenty-four years.
signed trimming Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment