Monday, March 10, 2014

Shopping

I'd put my name down a long time ago to go on Carrington's bus to Seven oaks Mall in Abbotsford so I didn't let anything stop me from doing so and toddled along.
I've learned to take something to eat with me so I don't waste time at an eating place. When Laura said "Do you want two or two and a half hours?" I quickly said in a loud voice "The later one." because I haven't shopped for ages.
I hunted for a light under-shirt or whatever you call them which would have a high neck line. Everything made for the last few years have a low neck-line, so if I found one I wanted I could use it to cover my ancient chest line.
But no. I have to wait for fashions to change.


I did buy two sweaters, one powder blue and one Fushia that is similar to the lovely one I bought before Christmas in black. They button up to the neck and are light enough to wear under a jacket.
Reminds me of Willy telling me men know women who wear high-necked dresses don't want sex !!!!!!! What kind of crazy thinking is that?


Came across a resident in one of the shops who is ninety and had just bought a silver leather-type jacket. Good for her!


When I arrived home I tried things on and the sleeveless top marked large would have only fit a worm and the medium top was too large! You can't win. I was really tired so I lay on the sofa for a nap which lasted till dinner time. So it's cheerio for now   signed shopped till I dropped Doris


I didn't try anything on because I knew I'd run out of energy if I did that but I walked up and down aisles for the two and a half hours

No comments:

Post a Comment