Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vancouver

I went to Vancouver with Brenda yesterday and we drove over the new bridge. Kept wondering why I hadn't brought my camera. There were no end of opportunities for good shots especially in the medical building with glass windows everywhere and abstract designs. I used to think I was a city girl but that was before all roads got choked with vehicles!


I go today to an appointment at Pleasantview I think it's to discuss Willy's move to the new building in early April.


The doctor has said he was concerned about my kidney function (not my Potassium after all) so am on 2.5 mg of Ramiprill which is supposed to help. I think everything inside my body was affected by my fall/crash. It was as if a car had run into me.


May is home from hospital and takes everything like a model patient, 'getting on with it' as the old days people used to do.


I'm still ploughing through the 1,000 page book "Middlemarch". I skip some passages where the details are too extreme but mostly still enjoy the way she writes so you feel you know her characters.


Looks as though I won't have any more commitments till Monday when the foot lady comes, so I'll tackle the three canvasses and my Talk and can set my mind at ease then.


signed "Easy mind-set" Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment