Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy day

Today is happy because I walked without the walker (carefully) and did some chores around the apartment. I did not take any more of the pain pills and therefore feel more clear-headed.
The last care-aid from "We Care" has gone and I appreciated them being here. However I never learned not to "story-tell" or to stop them from their stories. I do the same with my doctor and the lawyer! The lawyer is good though and brings me up short to get back to business. My opinion is that it would be a sad world if we didn't share stories but trouble with me is I go to off-shoot stories and go on too long.

Tomorrow I will attempt to go to check in with my doctor for a follow through exam. Of course like anyone prodding me, I don't feel anything because the pain is inside. Joy is coming to take me and I wish I had collected some loose fitting clothes because I think snug waistbands are out for a while to go outside with.

I told Steve (who delivers my lunch to the apartment) that I'm better and he said "That's good because some people here are sick with the flu."

signed Not dopey anymore Doris.
p.s. I'll tell the second painting story later!

No comments:

Post a Comment