Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lost in the Bay.

I've been taking only a quarter of my muscle relaxation pill but when waking up this morning and my back being ready to break in half like I do with the pill - I took a half. I fell asleep.
Suddenly I was helping my old friend to clean HER APARTMENT WHICH SEEMED TO BE IN HUDSONS BAY STORE IN VANCOUVER.
Two other ladies were there and we were doing good work until I began to make mistakes, I pressed a button on a machine and told Lynn it had started her dishwasher. "How can you do that when I haven't got a dishwasher" she said. It was the washing machine and we couldn't stop it running with no clothes in it. I scuffed the floor boards with my shoes and dropped all I picked up. They looked at me as if I was crazy and I remembered I was taking a pill and my mind wasn't right.
I stumbled into the main floor of Hudson Bay and went in a tiny elevator. The elevator man looked like the conductor on the Polar Express and he asked if I has special permission to use it. I asked why I would need one and he pointed to the large print which said "POLICE ELEVATOR". He took me up to the fifth floor and when I looked at the corner of the elevator, there was a deer hanging there with blood running on the floor. UGH!
He let me out in the brick-walled basement and wherever I looked there were colorful East-Indian dancers and acrobats. I kept asking where were the elevators and they never would tell me and I became frantic. It was ages before I found one and when it let me out, I was in a slum area and thought the Bay should never have built its store there and in my hopeless state, I woke up.


All I can say is I feel mighty sorry for people who take any street drugs because it's frightening and so real you can't distinguish real from unreal.













No comments:

Post a Comment