Friday, January 3, 2014

So today I can say I'm encouraged. Not that the pain above my kidneys is gone but I can manage moves which I couldn't deal with yesterday.

The same care-aid came today who I'd had before when she washed my feet (reminding me of Jesus) with the coconut oil soap Brenda bought me. There were two bars but when I went to find the second one I couldn't find it, neither could other people. We concluded it had been flushed down the toilet with the bowl of water by mistake and I'd lost it. You can see how easy it is to blame someone when it would be totally wrong. I'm sorry.
This morning I saw the other bar without even looking for it. It was tightly wrapped in buff coloured shiny paper. It doesn't give a name brand but says "Coconut extract - authentic fresh fruit extract".

Hope I'm not considered silly to be held up by a bar of soap but there's very little an old lady can be given when she has all that's necessary and most gifts just take up room. This soap meets the "precious gift" stamp of approval and helps my poor old dry skin. The care-aid washed my back and "Under-carriage" as one client had called it and I thought it was good enough to put on this blog.

Joy will come tomorrow, hopefully with little Cara - my great grand-daughter. I've left some Christmas ornaments up and the tiny Christmas tree so she can enjoy it.

I find it hard to get into a sitting position on the chesterfield or to get out of bed. I could order a pole which is secured to the ceiling and floor and would be the solution. By the way, "We Care" people gave me a magazine called "Solutions"which informs of helpful advice like what is available to help one in these matters. It's up-beat.

I'm finding it difficult to be too long away from the chesterfield because my whole back complains. But I actually walked about ten steps away from the walker which is a blessed sign!
signed Bless-ed Doris


No comments:

Post a Comment