Thursday, January 16, 2014

Potassium

The doctor has called me to come in to discuss the lab test ! I bet it's my high Potassium.


I crave fruit but have to be careful because of this condition. Wonder if they have a pill for it.
Joy will take me to the doc. on Monday at 1:30. Nice.


I'm back to my regular pill-taking and will swap the muscle Tynenol for the Arthritus Tynenol.
Weak in the morning but otherwise doing well.


Worked on my talk - it gets long-winded but I'll cut it later.
Guess you've heard that the most hated thing by people is to be told something
and the most loved thing people like to do is to tell people something !!!
Well I tell them the difference between a commercial and a Public Art Gallery and maybe they will not care to hear it.


Brenda phoned from the art store - did I want anything? She's picking up some ink in which you dip a pen-nib in like the old days. Jason bought me this lovely wooden box with a pen holder and different nibs for signing my books when I have them for sale. Wasn't that an original gift? Must say it would look impressive.
Margaret Atwood has an automatic signer and she can be at home in Toronto and the buyer will be somewhere else, give their name and the machine writes as if it was her.


Cut the plastic off a canvas and looking for something to wear so I don't get paint over everything and ready to start going at it.
Signed taking up the brush again Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment