Monday, February 10, 2014

Where are you Willy?

Ruth looked out of the dining room window and said "It's frozen rain out there and it's icy cold" making me nervous to drive to visit Willy but it was just light rain and no freezing.
When I got to Pleasantview I wanted to say "Where are you Willy?" as I sat on his bed looking at him in his wheelchair slumped over, dribbling and his mouth falling to the left side.
First of all I couldn't get in the room because he had his wheelchair stuck on the other side of it. I had to thump the door continually to get it to move.
His eyes opened but with no recognition in them that I was there. (First time it happened.)


He closed his eyes and went to sleep. He looked as though he wanted to lay down, he was sitting in an uncomfortable way.
They hadn't put bars on his bed as they said they would do because of him falling out of bed but they'd fixed a contraption at the head of it. When I raised my self from sitting, the alarms went off and the care-aid came. I told her I thought he wanted to sleep. She said she'd come back in ten minutes and put him on the bed (they have to use the machine.)


I went to ask the Pharmacist about these ear vacuums for Brenda. He found the place on the shelf where they had had two but none there. He called the manager of the store and he told us they had cost $150.00 each so thieves has taken them !!!!
He gave me some medicine for sinus trouble, saying it may help relieve the pressure in her head.
I took it to Rex who said she was still sleeping to get over the trip home.


signed a sorry Doris who Willy doesn't know.


It was as if he was drugged but the care aid said he had eaten his lunch all right.
I mainly went because I can get a parking spot closer to the building if I go at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment