Monday, February 17, 2014

A day with my son

I'm only going to write a small amount because I'm tired.
Patrick did all the things which have been bothering me today - one of them was the car. There were still drips coming from the car onto the cardboard I put under it. So Pat followed me while I drove my buddy (the Tercel) to Canadian Tire, they weren't busy so I told them to let us know what was dripping and to give me an estimate. It was the water cooler and would be $400.00 so I said "Fix it".


This is the trouble with a car that's so old - how much more money are you going to put into it? So I made the decision. Another time when it will cost more than this, I will give it to my grandson and get newer one.


I picked it up and they remembered how many kilometers I had on it (82,000) and laughed.
It is fine again.


People tell me Pat looks like me which is a compliment. But he's not feeling well and I don't think he'll be able to make the move to British Columbia if he doesn't get better soon.
Talk to you soon signed loving my children Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment