Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meeting for Willy's move

Went for a meeting about Willy's move.
Form says - about changing cable-vision - he doesn't have any.
                              phone hook-up               he doesn't have any
                              magazine subscriptions - he doesn't have any
                              newspaper                      he doesn't have any
                              passport                              the same
                              change of address of friends and relatives - he never writes (can't)


I asked next time just phone me and I won't need to make another visit but I do want to take a tour of the new place.
I must get a disabled parking ticket because I think I'll need it when I visit in the new place.
Willy wanted to know who were the people who were picking potatoes in a field when he fell and they came to help him? It was a so-real dream that are really hallucinations. At least I could make out what he was saying this time.


Went to get some cosmetics and was asking the staff person about something when this woman carrying a dog pushed between us to show the girl the dog saying "Isn't he cute?" I told the woman she was interrupting my conversation and to wait. The staff person came to HER defense instead of mine and kept on "She wasn't doing any harm." "She just wanted to show me the dog" Holy Smokes! These young staff people don't know etiquette at all. And I'm not going to let these things pass because it happens often if one has white hair and is on in years.


Patrick said he got back to Winnipeg at1:30 a.m. and had to snow-plow the driveway, in the morning snow-plow again and in the evening more snow came and his workplace had to be plowed and it is sickening.


signed not going to take it - Doris



No comments:

Post a Comment