Thursday, February 13, 2014

May

Phone call this morning shook me up - Rosalie called to say that last night at 1 a.m. May went to hospital and worse - she's broken her hip!
She lives right next door to me and I didn't hear the ambulance people at all.
None of us can believe that she was recovering so well from her big surgery, doing all the right things and this had to happen. I sent flowers and when they asked what I wanted written on the card to May I said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"


Just finished a long phone call from Victoria and it felt I was in the same room with my son.
We cover such a vast number of subjects.


Olympics were sparse today - tuned in to a US station and it looked as though they were the top of the heap. But those Norwegians are a tough lot aren't they? Kept Canada on its toes in the hockey game.
It's late - must go to bed and remember to chastise May from falling when I talk to her
signed sorry Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment