Saturday, May 3, 2014

New shop in town

Well the big day has come and Mady opened her new Wool shop downtown Mission on Main.
What an asset to the sleepy street it had become.


Today the time came when I ran out of energy to make the whole walk back from lunch. I just couldn't go any further than half way and had to rest.
I'll take my cane tomorrow and if that doesn't work I'll have to resort to Willy's walker.
It's something we all want to avoid but if it has to be then it has to be.


When Brenda picked me up to go to dinner, she questioned what was the matter but I really don't know. I'll try to drink more water but had to agree that I should check in with my doctor and test that crazy potassium level - it's always too high for me whereas others have trouble with it being low.


I questioned the chef if they'd have something for Brenda because she doesn't even eat fish. He promised and delivered one of the best meals she had ever had. Pasta with roasted artichokes, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto etc. Mine was excellent chicken too.
Dinner in the evening at Blackberry kitchen is the place to go if you want good dining in Mission.


Then onto the opening and the wools were settled into colour coordinated holders and all looked beautiful - sophisticated, clean and all any weaver or knitter could desire. Everyone enjoyed being there.


It's late but had to say how much I enjoyed the evening.
signed pleasured Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment