Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm waiting for more Platelets to be delivered tonight.
Mine are all used up.
If the Lab comes, I'll have to close.
I tried to see if you got home all right Mark but can't work the cell phone. Every time I press a button I get someone from outer space !!
Margaret and May came and Dario and Joy brought the keys for the apartment because one or the other forgot them somewhere else.
Barbara F came looking as if she had no problems in the world even though she runs around doing good for all and sundry!
Brenda has been great attacking the first chore of the apartment, cleaning out the fridge and freezer and bringing me more necessities.
Shirley, thank you for your lovely flowers. The nurse snatched them up because they might give me infection !!! However, she kindly put them on a cabinet in the corridor so I can see them from the bed.
I've got a T.V. now even though I said I could do without it but if money goes to Auxiliary - then that's good. Maybe I'll get to enjoy it
Joy brought things from a British shop in Maple Ridge - Tea which has the war-time saying "Keep Calm and carry on!" Stiff upper lip and so on.
I'll be laying down now waiting for the lab work so take care all you dear ones
signed Platelet less Doris

3 comments:

  1. Mark got home ok, Doris. XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat and Pauline got home OK too. It was great to see you perk up when we got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doris, I was hoping to come see you again today but I found out yesterday that my Dad has cancer everywhere and only a few days or weeks at most. So I was in Vancouver all day. I'll come when I can. xo

    ReplyDelete