Sunday, May 18, 2014

Connecting

I thought it made quite a picture to see 4 p's in the room with white masks on their faces. The 4 powerful p's are, Pat, Pauline, Paul and Mark P. It's wonderful that they came to see me before I get worse. I have a new notebook so I can stay in touch with my friends by blogging. It has become important to me.
Having a bit of trouble with food trays. They forgot breakfast and produced hearty chunks of roast beef for dinner when my mouth is too sore to have anything other than pureed but that is going to be looked after. Bothered with diarrhea which is trying.
My fairy godmother came. May came. Mady and Remco came. Margret Mary is in hospital here and Marcel brought her in to see me.
I have a little radio which has headphones that are soft and it suits me very well.
Patrick showed a video from 1940 and onwards of family occasions which they made jolly laughter especially when I smoked a cigarette. We saw Scott play the sousaphone in a cadet band. The best was when Mom amused us kids with her famous puppet show
No more news on blood tests, platelets because it's a long weekend.
Pat and Pauline went to see hospice and were very impressed.
Closing with all my memories
Signed
Doris  

No comments:

Post a Comment