Thursday, May 1, 2014

Continue from previous

next to the patio doors and close to the lamp which has the tiny chandelier hanging down. Anything I put in that place blooms well.


Most important, Nancy brought me lots of cards from my friends at the centre letting me know that they were sorry that Willy has died.
As I said, I love to get cards and it brings my friends close to me even though I've held back on socializing lately.


I took out my left hearing aid at lunchtime because it exaggerates the sound of the kitchen staff radio. It certainly doesn't play my kind of music and with the general talking, sounds chaotic. Naturally, the hearing aid fell out of my pocket and happily it was found all right.
With everything else going wrong, I must say that my hearing seems to have improved and I can hear well without the aids now.


It was super warm today - lovely!


Last night I didn't take the arthritis Tynenol to see if I can stop dreaming so vividly but it was even worse. I'm always in a strange motel and my sister Peggy is with me until she disappears and I don't know where I am. It's a long time before I find I'm still in my Carrington bedroom and Peggy died  
thirteen years ago so how come she's always coming back in my dreams?
I woke to find my legs burning with pain. Thinking how to describe it I remembered in Hong Kong we would get what they called "Prickly Heat" and there would be redness and it would feel like thousands of pins were pricking you.


signed Prickly Doris


I'm down on Carrington calendar to read from my books on the 9th and 23rd May.







No comments:

Post a Comment