Friday, June 6, 2014

Destiny Island

Karen came up with the name for my island and I think it fits the idea well Destiny Island. She came to pay for the books and pick them up. I tried to tell her I don't want the money but she got me when she said "It's not for you but it's the first installment for the fund-raising for your mosaic on the steps. Imagine of her coming up with that idea!!

Rhett came loaded with flowers and his little boy - he's going to try to beat the big guy in Federal Politics. He has young ideas and actually carries them out. It would be wonderful if he had enough to help him do it.
The flowers are a brave statement and beautiful.
Last night Barbara F. came with update news. I haven't had the T.V. on or the radio or DVD. My blog is my technology only. So I need to know of any drastic change.
I have to lay down awhile, I've been sitting up too long....
I can resume. I had terrific knife-like pain in my stomach. I know it's the Imodium because I've taken it before.

Brenda came to give me a concoction made of a bracelet with clips on either side to hold my bed-jacket from slipping off my shoulders. It's a great invention and pretty too.
She gave me a wash while I was in bed and brought three types of spray scents to help mask my toilet out-put.
She is to take Rex to Vancouver to see the doctor. I wonder how these young people can drive hither and yon without fretting about it.
A new lady has moved in opposite me and seems very ill.
Tomorrow I must attempt to put my teeth in so I don't shock Barbara. Looking forward to them coming. signed Doris on Destiny Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment