Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Angel

It's 9:30 on New Year's Eve. I'm still hurting but feel encouraged because I can move better now. I bet you didn't see me on Page 24 of the December 27th Record newspaper The Mission Record. I wore a sequin studded shawl which had the subject of a butterfly in the front. One resident, coming up to me held his hands in honour and said "I think it's an angel!"
I'm wearing an Antique Viennese Mask for Halloween. I know the residents here didn't recognize me but Laura, our activity lady caught me on camera.
If anyone is watching this I wish the best for 2014 to you and keep your fingers crossed for me to get back to my usual self please. There are no bells and whistles right now but I've always stayed up till after twelve and I'll do it tonight even if I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment